[TenTec] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

Josh Gibbs gibbsjj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:41:12 EDT 2017

Thanks Jim and Gary for sharing your considerable knowledge on causes and
cures for buzz / hum. I'm reading over all you have sent (a couple of
times!), and also reading the PDF that Jim linked to. I don't have much
experience in this area, so it is taking a while to sink in =)

One of the reasons I bought this radio was to learn more about the
fundamentals of electronics, and that is DEFINITELY happening!

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me. I've got several
things to try, and some thinking to do based on all this information.

73,

-Josh WA7FPV