[TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

Dukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 22:44:03 EDT 2017

OK, this is beginning to sound challenging.

First off, I have a parts cadaver C21 that has all of the power supply intact so we have a parts stream.

What if I were to send this to you and you could power your C21 from my power supply just to see if there is a hidden design flaw or if there really is a bad part in yours (I’d want it back of course).

It might be a good learning experience for both of us!

Gary