[TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

Byron Cordes byroncordes at icloud.com
Mon Jun 5 22:00:56 EDT 2017

The print I looked at had the 4.7 ohm and a 240 uf cap to filter the 12 volt supply to the audio amp. Normally the resistor would open up but it's a chance. A choke would be a better choice but cost would be much higher than a resistor.  Try jumping a cap across the 12  volt to ground on the audio board. Check grounds on audio board  bad solder joint?

Sent from my iPad