[TenTec] [] Running a Century 21 on external 12V power

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Jun 9 09:45:05 EDT 2017

 Thanks Josh.  That was a nice little trip down nostalgia lane!

73, ron w3wn

On 06/08/17, Josh Gibbs wrote:

Very good info, thank you!

Check out this neat article from 73 Magazine, Dec. 1977:

https://archive.org/stream/73-magazine-1977-12/12_December_1977#page/n29/mode/2up

There is the man himself, and a prototype C21 (look... no shield in there!)
 =)

Apparently he lives in North Bend, OR. I'm considering trying to get in
touch with him to tell him how much I like his radio (and, I MAY have a few
questions... hi hi).

-Josh WA7FPV