[TenTec] Current state of TenTec?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Jun 13 14:07:36 EDT 2017

Unfortunately, you'll also get exposed to certain members of what some of us politely call the "Funeral Committee".

They're easy enough to recognize.  They're the ones standing with their proverbial shovels around the metaphorical grave that they've already dug for Ten-Tec (and Alpha for that matter), and are getting very impatient that they don't have a dead company or two to bury yet.

And if that sounds like a reenactment of a scene from a film involving a British comedy troupe and medieval artifacts... you wouldn't be far off...

73, ron w3wn