[TenTec] Prompt Ten Tec service

Michael Chowning mike.chowning at mgccc.org
Wed Jun 21 22:36:09 EDT 2017

Just want to let everyone know that Ten Tec service is alive, well, and prompt.  I emailed Ten Tec a week ago today for a RMA # to return a radio for service.  Wednesday I received a RMA #, and shipped the radio,  They received the radio around 3:00pm Friday.  Today (Tuesday), I received a call from Tony at Ten Tec.  The radio is fixed, and will ship back to me tomorrow by Fedex.  That is quick, prompt service!  I hope to see Ten Tec become a healthy manufacturer of radio again soon.  This kind of service is a good omen.  Thanks, Ten Tec.
    Mike, N8TTR