[TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs

Rick Cochran wo8l at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 15:15:03 EST 2017

Let me make a point very clear because some people make quite negative comments.

I am in no way upset with Ten Tec's repairs or with the new system.  I'm sure I phoned Ten Tec in the past with very stupid service questions.

When Bill (I think that's his name but I am terrible with names) called to tell me repairs on my OMNI VII were done, he was friendly and pleasant and knowledgeable.

I hope Ten Tec returns to full form if possible.

In the meantime, nasty comments don't help anything.

73s,

Rick
WO8L

Sent from my iPhone