[TenTec] Ten Tec Repairs

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Mar 4 17:39:19 EST 2017

On Sat,3/4/2017 2:21 PM, alan corin via TenTec wrote:
> These care not nasty comments they are reality checks .Stop making excuses for sub par customer service.People are just stating their experiences,I hope thats O.K with you

You and others making negative comments about Ten Tec must either be new
to this email reflector or don't bother to read it until you have
something to say. The current owner of what's left of Alpha and Ten Tec
bought them a year or so ago to attempt to save them. He doesn't have a
lot of capital, but he's been fixing gear that is sent to his facility.
The operation is VERY skinny -- no telephone communications, email only,
and the person who answers email comes in three days a week. The company
has Alpha back in production, and is working on Ten Tec. In the
meantime, they've been staying afloat by fulfilling orders for
commercial product that pays expenses.

I suggest that you go back and read recent archives if you care.
Otherwise, please take your negative comments elsewhere.

BTW -- I'm proud of my ham call. What's yours?

73, Jim K9YC