[TenTec] Opinions

Jeffrey L. Bauman jeffbauman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:17:31 EST 2017

After some days of reflection, I find myself regretting having expressed my opinion on a public forum regarding my perception of the state of Ten-Tec’s customer service and my unfounded, hypothetical projections regarding the company’s prospects for the future.  I meant no harm to anyone, though I can see how harm could be an unintended consequence.
So let me apologize and wish all the success in the world to Mike and Ten-Tec.  I own and have owned, used, and continue to appreciate many of its fine rigs, and I hope to add an Orion II to the list when the timing is right.
JeffW8KZW