[TenTec] 422 Centurion Keying Loop (Speer, Douglas)

Speer, Douglas Douglas.Speer at cns.doe.gov
Mon Mar 13 13:35:02 EDT 2017

Carl and Jim,
Thanks for the replies / help.  Carl enabling the loop did not do the trick on the Omni VII.  Back when I first discovered the problem, Paul walked me through the checks to make sure I had everything connected correctly and menus set up correctly.  It was all correct.  There is a keying voltage problem with my Omni VII that shorting the diode is supposed to fix.

Jim,
Thanks, looking at the QSK board schematic, D2 does make more sense than D4.  I was close,  hihi.  I'll consider the case closed.  Thanks again.

Message: 4