[TenTec] Modified Listing: FS: TT Scout (Model 555, NB) w/7 modules, mic, mobile mount, etc

Kevin Anderson k9iua at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 08:39:37 EDT 2017

If it will help, I will modify my For Sale listing below with two new options:
Either:
(1) New price of $475 for the package below as still listed (which is a reduction of $25); or
(2) If someone really needs 80 meters as well to be useful, I will throw in my 80 meter module, but the price remains at $500.

I do have pictures of everything: https://app.box.com/s/ex4m01situuuh1l550sfk3pa7ji8skrz

Kevin, K9IUA

Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA
k9iua (at) yahoo (dot) com