[TenTec] Omni 546 C dial lamp

A R raf_3 at msn.com
Sun Mar 26 11:30:13 EDT 2017

Bob,
Yes, at least some...or,maybe all...546-C's have a lighted index line on the dial escutcheon (at least thru s/n 35xx, which I have). To the best of my knowledge, all 546-C's have digital readouts. So, whereas the index line was essential to determining operating frequency on analog readout OMNI's, it is cosmetic or ornamental on the 546-C.
73,
Allen--W7GIF