[TenTec] Omni C dial lamp

Bob Tadlock btadlock at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 26 19:00:06 EDT 2017

 Correct , all 546C's were digital and the light not really needed so my thinking was maybe they just didnt install them in those models . Personally I think it looks cool with that sliver of red on the dial skirt :) like on the analog models . My owners manual is packed away somewhere and it would say the bulb type and number I'm sure . Have you had to replace yours ? , maybe you know the answer about the bulb type and if the panel needs to come off to replace it . If it does I might as well service the PTO while I'm in there , I've had it 10 years and its never been touched ,  by me anyway . It works fine but a cleaning and fresh grease wouldn't hurt it .

Thanks Allen , I appreciate the information .

Bob N7BDY