[TenTec] For Sale: TenTec 566 AT - Orion II

Pat Patterson ppattrsn at swbell.net
Thu Mar 30 20:40:52 EDT 2017

Selling my Orion II with Antenna Tuner.  Equipped with Standard 6.0, 2.4, 1.0KHz filters plus optional 1.8KHz, 600Hz and 300Hz filters.  I just replaced all the electrolytic caps on the A9 Board and installed a new Snaphat processor backup battery and Antenna Tuner memory battery and calibrated the master oscillator.  I'm the original owner....traded in a 565 Orion for it in 2006.  I'll include a 963 Power Supply, 307B External Speaker-Black, and a 706 Desk Mic (still has the 4-pin connector and needs a windscreen).  I also have a microHAM microKEYER II with the connecting cable for the Orion II.  Great combo for digital modes.

Asking $2200 for the Orion II and TenTec accessories.  An additional $250 for the microKEYER II and cable.  Please contact me off-list.
73,Pat, W5VYppattrsn at swbell.net