[TenTec] 12v Pilot Bulb

Ken Brown kenradiobrown at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 21:02:28 EST 2017

Chicago Miniature 756 is a miniature bayonet based bulb rated at 14 V. In
12 to 13 Volt service it will run a little cooler than a 12 V bulb, maybe
be a bit dimmer and sort of amber instead of bright white, and it will last
a long long time. Much cheaper than most LED replacements. And sometimes
LED replacements don't have as nice a dispersion of the light and may have
a color (even if they're called white) that doesn't work as well with the
colors on a meter face.

DE N6KB