[TenTec] Replacement VFO encoder for TT Jupiter

Fernando n2fq at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 22:15:14 EST 2017

Sad news.

One way to find a replacement is to get any info from the one

in the radio.

A search on the parts list yielded this: encoder hrpg

A google search shows than Mouser has one for $32.

A prudent thing to do is to ascertain that is what is written

on the old one before ordering. Less than that I think the

only thing else to do is remove the old one and try to match

its characteristics with what is available.

A long shot would be to contact Ten Tec.

A have two Jupiters here and very interested in how you

fair out. Let us know.

73

Fernando N2FQ/6
n2fq at sbcglobal.net