[TenTec] TT PTO stuff

Dukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 22:42:55 EST 2017

Something else is wrong. That PTO should be able to run freshly cleaned and  bone dry and still hold position. The grease is only there to reduce wear, not to hold the PTO position.

If one of the anti-lash pieces is missing or incorrectly installed, you will get the motion you see but the grease is NOT the reason for the movement.

Regards,

Gary

W0DVN