[TenTec] Centurion Bias Transistor Follow on post

w3ka at lycos.com w3ka at lycos.com
Mon Nov 20 14:28:50 EST 2017

Hi Mike.. When troubleshooting the same problem on a Ten Tec Titan 425,
excess idle current, the fix was
an open diode, in the B- bias line to the tubes.  I am not familiar with
the centurion bias circuit, but
check to see if TT also used a diode in series with the B- line causing
a loss of bias to the tubes.  73, Jim