[TenTec] Ten-Tec Delta II

Ronf404 ronf404 at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 19:13:10 EDT 2017

At least three folks have contacted me about purchasing the rig.

I really don't know what it's worth at this point and I don't want to start a bidding war. The rig powers up but it does not display frequency and is otherwise nonfunctional. Could be the main logic board...there was a symptom before this happened when the rig would turn on and the display would read 15000; then it quit working. The memories were still intact.

Send me a private email with what you would be willing to pay for the rig. Willing to ship CONUS.

Ron KX1W
Ronf404 at aol.com

Sent from my iPhone