[TenTec] Ten Tec #264 cable ?

Jim Taylor ww2bom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 14:11:26 EDT 2017

 I'm hoping that someone here on the list has a Ten Tec cable extension that I'm looking for, is excess to their needs, and willing to part with.
I'm looking for a #264 cable. This cable is used with a #263 remote control cable to control both the #253 Auto Tuner, and the #420 Hercules amplifier from an Omni 6, and maybe a few other Ten Tec radios. The #264 extends the band switch information from the Omni to both the 2 accessories so all 3 work in unison.
Regards,
Jim TaylorWB8HMD