[TenTec] TT Omni vii FS/FT

Dukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 21:52:51 EDT 2017

Ya know Denton, I’m not trying to be critical, but the going price for an Omni Vii is about $700 to $800, with $800 being for a perfect one.

The fan might be worth $100 and the $100 for the mike as well. Even adding in $100 for the filter, you are $100 over the top selling price for a perfect one even on the nasty “ePay” site as people seem to want to call it.

That may have a lot to do with the interest level…