[TenTec] DDS PTO replacement for old Ten Tec rigs

Greg S oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 22:36:32 EDT 2017

 Yup....I had pondered, but not taken it further. Was thinking the digital dial would be nice for some folks that had the slide rule readout, and wanted a change. I am in your camp.....but I enjoyed rebuilding the PTO’S. I know....must be a pill for that now days. Let us know if you flesh it out further. Kindest regards, Greg, KC8HXO