[TenTec] DDS PTO replacement for old Ten Tec rigs

Curt Benjamin k8aicurt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 16:49:37 EDT 2017

Steve, I've run that idea by a few Arduino guys including AD7C himself. They say yes, you can use one of the analog pins and you can "map" the 0-5VDC to say, an offset of +/- 1000 Hz but they say it's not smooth enough to use as RIT. I would like to try but I don't know enough about writing the code to add that function.

Regarding your PIC controller, I have a PIC ordered so I can copy your circuit. I'd rather use an AVR since I have some and also a programmer. Is there any way you could port your PIC code to an AVR, or would you be willing to release your source code so I can try to do it?

Curt K8AI