[TenTec] QRP CONTESTING

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Oct 29 16:36:10 EDT 2017

On 10/29/2017 12:25 PM, rick at dj0ip.de wrote:
> I am now at the other end of the scale:  contesting QRP.
> I am using my own brand of radio, the "Aerial-51, Model SKY-SDR".

Forgot to respond to this. For the last 3-4 years, all of my ARRL DX and
CQWW DX operation has been QRP with my K3s. Last I looked, I have nearly
170 countries worked QRP, with more than 100 on both 20M and 15M, and I
think 90 on 10M. I'm doing this with good antennas, not wet strings. :)
Because WPX is far less east-coast centric, I run legal limit and put in
serious SO2R efforts on all three modes, using our club's call, KU6W.

73, Jim K9YC