[TenTec] Tentec 585 PLL

Rod Greene w7zrc at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 08:04:30 EDT 2017

Vic,
Three questions:
1. Where can I obtain a complete Service Manual for the 585 as you suggest below? The W7FG Manuals might be a possibility? If anyone has a copy I could purchase please let me know.
2. Who does complete alignments? I looked at the procedure on the Wiki and it looks a little beyond me. Does anyone know if Tec Tec Service does this?
3. How do I identify the Major and Minor Loop boards?

Thanks again for you help! 73, Rod/w7zrc