[TenTec] Corsair II Keyer failed.

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu Apr 5 13:25:27 EDT 2018

Paul,

that’s a Microprocessor. You can them ‘em by the barrel but you can’t get the software.

not only does this thing do the keyer, it controls the frequency display.

Use an external counter and count (no pun intended!) your blessings that the display part of the chip hasn’t failed.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/