[TenTec] Fwd: Omni 6 pwr problem

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 12:38:50 EDT 2018

Steve/Gary,
10 & 12 share a pair of relays and 15 & 17 share a pair. So I agree with Gary, one failed relay would not cause you to lose 12 and 15.

Here's a link to the manual if you need it. The Low Pass Filter board schematic is on page 4-3.

https://www.google.com/search?q=omni+6+low+pass+filter+board+schematic&oq=omni+6+low+pass+filter+board+schematic&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.57253j1j7&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail