[TenTec] Orion VFO Knobs

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Wed Aug 8 20:26:50 EDT 2018

David:

I fully agree with your approach and what you have relegated to yourself
in order to keep the 2" quad machines and 1" helical machines running.
At the same time, it doesn't appear you are faulting RCA and AMPEX
either.     I note that many hams seem always are wanting to "point the
finger" when something fails or parts are no longer available.  Big
difference!

73

Bob, K4TAX