[TenTec] 2 cents

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Thu Aug 9 12:41:44 EDT 2018

Yep, just look at AMAZON.  Although they 2 step many items, many ship
from the distribution centers.

Years ago many Sony VTR, camera and editor parts were warehoused at the
Fed-X facility in Memphis.  Thus shipment could be done in some cases,
the same day.  Other parts were warehoused in either the San Jose or
Kansas City parts depot.  No brick and mortar stores to walk in and
twiddle the knobs.  Seems that Walmart and others are going that way.

Shopping centers are for shoppers.   On line business is for buyers.
There is a difference.

73

Bob, K4TAX