[TenTec] Centurion & Tubes

John Farler k4avx1 at windstream.net
Sun Aug 12 11:51:14 EDT 2018

I use a Hercules II, with an MFJ 75 Amp switcher, and it
works quite well with my Eagle.  I do have an amp switching
box between the two, although it probably wouldn't be
necessary.  I also use it with a KW tube amp, so it stays
in line.
The Hercules cooling fan seems to be going as it makes quite
a bit of noise.  Is this normal, and if not has anyone
replaced this fan.  I have to take a look at it for a possible
replacement.  I've replaced fans on two tube amps, but don't
want to destroy my favorite!

John, K4AVX
k4avx1 at windstream.net