[TenTec] KV read

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Wed Aug 15 11:00:41 EDT 2018

One has to interpolate the marking and space between the numbers.  Thus
there is 800 volts between the 2.4 and3.2 or 2400 volts and 3200 volts.
Then 1/2 way between the two would be 2400 + 400 or 2800.   Then half
way between 2800 and 3200 would be 400 volts or 2800 +200 = 3000.  So
3100 would be slightly above the 3000 volt value.

73

Bob, K4TAX