[TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Aug 20 13:20:47 EDT 2018

>"Have you heard, observed or measured the artifacts of this receiver?    If
not, you have no clue as to the minuscule magnitude of the issue."

Thanks Bob, but I think I have a clue.  People who actually know me (and my
background) also think I have a clue.  I regularly use high-end audio test
equipment in my noise, level, and distortion measurements.  Audio test
equipment includes a Tektronix AA-501A analyzer with an ultra-low-distortion
SG-505 module.  The Tek equipment is visible on the operating desk as shown
on my QRZ.com page.  I also use SpectraPlus software with a pro-grade sound
card.

I stand by my prior comments.

Paul, W9AC