[TenTec] TT omni vii if port problems

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 13:24:28 EDT 2018

That won't put you off frequency.  Do you have a logging program that is
communication with the Omni VII?  If it is not using RTS/CTS
handshaking, it can cause the Omni VII to have an XIT value.  You have
to power off the Omni VII and back on to clear this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com