[TenTec] OMNI VI, IF/AF 81597 DOCUMENTATION

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Sat Dec 22 12:24:37 EST 2018

Rick et al;  I am looking at my "old" 563 manual and I find in section 4-14
TX Audio Board (81597) on page 4-37 where is described the circuit and
functions, Board component layout, and Board Schematic Diagram.  Is this
what we are looking for?  If I can be of assistance, I would be delighted to
do so.
Wishing all a Blessed Christmas.  Regards,  Bob K4BG and Joy K4VHC.   (QRZ
info including home page current)