[TenTec] molex?

P.C. Anderson xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:22:37 EST 2018

Good morning Jim, for the most part you are correct with your comments. The molex connector for the remote input on the Herc 2 are no longer available. Molex had a kit #76650-0070 which had both a male and female connector body and pins. WWW. molexkits.com. I have a TT 711 band decoder and need the cable end for the Herc. Have chased every lead  suggested.
Have you got any ideas?
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Andy,,,W3LI