[TenTec] Omni V repair

Howie WA3MCK wa3mck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:29:22 EST 2018

TenTec people,

The BEST TenTec man I have dealt with is Steve Udell of RadioSmith.

He repaired and rebuilt my Century 21 and and took care of some other
TenTec problems.

He is honest, competent, and highly skilled. He will advise you of cost,
and even recommend whether or not your radio is worth repairing,
rebuilding, or restoring.

I recommend him highly.

Howie WA3MCK

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 13:32 Mcelmer1 <mcelmer1 at netecin.net> wrote:

> Dean,
>
> Try Clairmont Skyland Radio, 888-813-4873.
>
> http://www.gainesvilletelevisionrepairshop.com/
>
> I have not talked to him in about a year so he may pulled out of the Tne
> Tec
> repair business. All depends of parts availability and how deep are your
> pockets.  He comes highly recommended.
>
> Mike
> W8TRN
> Orion 1