[TenTec] Refurbing a TT 515

Rich H rhattaway at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:51:16 EST 2018

2. What is the current recommendation for PTO grease?

Thanks - Dave, N4ELM

I used Mobil 1 Synthetic for my recent Omni D rebuild.  I can tell you in 10 years if it was a good idea, but right now it seems to be working well.

Furthermore, since I have enough right now to rebuild all of the PTO's out there, if you can figure out how I can ship some to you by simply opening a sase box, smearing some in a container, and putting the box back in the mailbox ( I live in the woods ) I'll be glad to send you a good supply.  I even have a *large* collection of pill bottles that will work well.   But it's probably easier to just get it at Autozone like I did LOL

Dick
W4PID