[TenTec] Orion computer control software

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 18:50:57 EST 2018

HI Carl,

Thanks for the reply, didn't mean to misrepresent your product.  I seem to
remember asking you about the control software for another radio and I
thought you told me it would need an external box.  Thanks for clearing
that up for me with the Orion.  Makes the Orion look more promising.  Does
your software have its own voice memories that the Orion can send also?

73 John AF5CC