[TenTec] WTB: TT Delta 580 parts

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Fri Jan 19 10:10:16 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of restoring a tech-special Delta 580 that was
chopped up during a PTO rebuild attempt. The PTO was seized up from
form of crystallized grease stuff, and I will be able to rebuild it
after a thorough de-gunking.

Whomever did attempted the PTO rebuild hacked the front panel to
keep from having to remove it, broke the main tuning knob (set
screw mount), broke the dial skirt mount (prying it off), and lost
the bandswitch knob. They also lost one of the spring-clip nuts on
the chassis that mates with the clam-shell case mounting screw.

If you have a parts donor Delta, Argosy, OMNI, etc I need the
following parts:

         Main Tuning Knob
         Dial Skirt with mount
         Bandswitch Knob
         Chassis spring clip
         Case screw with washer

Please drop me a line off the list <n4lg at qx.net> and let me know
price and shipping to my QTH (see below).

Thanks es 73 Bill N4LG

Bill Cotter, N4LG              E-mail: n4lg at qx.net
173 Carolyn Lane               Cell: (859) 552-7481
Nicholasville, KY 40356-9340

ARCI #9878, QRPl #1646, QCWA #29393, FISTS #4535, NAQCC 7470