[TenTec] FS: Omni C and Jupiter

Greg wa6lgs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 25 12:33:13 EST 2018

Omni C with matching power supply/speaker and remote VFO - $350 and will split shipping.  The Omni has a few small spots on the case where the covering has flaked off and is missing the internal speaker.  Receives a test signal from my signal generator and transmits.  Remote VFO tested working.  Includes all interconnecting cables.  I also have a 500Hz cw filter that I will through in.

Jupiter is the black case/blue screen - $750 shipped CONUS.  The Jupiter is in great shape and includes a generic hand mic, 712 USB sound card interface, 307B speaker, auxiliary cooling fan, audio interface cables (DIN to RCA) and a Prolific based USB serial cable.

Rigs will be well packed for shipping.  Pictures available.

Greg WA6LGS

---