[TenTec] Airpax

Greg S oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 16:14:28 EDT 2018

Fuses are cheap. I run my Omni VI Plus at about 70 Watts output, and use a 10 Ampere fuse. Occasionally it pops, butI have a good supply of replacements. Cheaper than any power supply, or breaker. Problem with fuses is the thermal delay action. One probably couldn’t run any of the 100% duty cycle modes this way, but I never do.
Just another experience/suggestion.
Greg, KC8HXO

Sent from my Linux device