[TenTec] Airpax

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Mon Jul 23 18:25:11 EDT 2018

Bob and the group,

most likely for reverse polarity protection.

I designed a circuit and have a small pcb that has all the protection needed for any radio including over current. Haven’t done much with the project, but for those that are interested drop me an email.

The over current protection is faster than a fuse, and it’s adjustable

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.