[TenTec] When can I buy a transceiver?

Patrick flymooney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:37:54 EDT 2018

On 7/23/2018 8:24 PM, Mike Smith VE9AA wrote:
> Per the subject line..is this the $64,000.00 question or has there been an
> announcement I've missed please?
>
> Thanks
> Mike VE9AA

If you're looking for a specific model, I've always found it easier to
just post on this mailing list "I am looking for a good condition..."
Corsair, Jupiter, Orion, etc.

Most of the people here have more than a few TenTec radios sitting
around the shack and are willing to part with one for an "acceptable"
price, but usually more importantly, someone who will use and enjoy the
radio.

If there isn't something immediately available, the members of this
group are pretty "tuned into" the TenTec radios that show up on the
various auction and "for sale" listing websites. If they know you're
looking for something specific, they'll usually let you know when they
see one available somewhere.

Patrick
K4PNR