[TenTec] Jupiter xmt issue & WTB: used TT xcvr (Jupiter, Omni VII, Corsair II, Argosy II, Scout...)

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sat Jul 28 20:23:59 EDT 2018

Sounds as though the 455 kHz filter is bad.  Very common issue. I recall
that FL2 is usually the culprit.   I don't recall that Tentec has the
filters in stock.   However they are available from various sources.
And I may still have one or two available. Ah yes, found two in the
drawer.  These radios are easy to repair.

73

Bob, K4TAX