[TenTec] Omni D final wiring

Shawn Upton kb1ckt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 06:40:18 EDT 2018

Have schematic but have not pulled the panel so I can look inside the box to verify what wire goes where.

shawn kb1ckt

  On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Rick at dj0ip.de<Rick at dj0ip.de> wrote:   Do you not have a schematic, Shawn?
If not, you can download it here:
www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/omni-a-d-manual/

It's not very difficult to determine which transistors are the finals.
They're pasted to the heat sink.

The transistors are Q3 and Q4, MRF 458, and shown in the manual on page 3-52.
The schematic is at the top, a picture (very poor quality) below the schematic.

Unfortunately all of the documentation from back then was strictly black and white.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)

73,