[TenTec] tuners

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Sun Jun 24 01:22:32 EDT 2018

GM Scott,
I believe your tuner must be a 238, not a 238A.
The "A", the dial and dial cord was replaced by a turns counter, and it is identical to the 238-B, except for the color of the enclosure.

In the manuals archive, there is only one manual for the 238A and 238B.
A page has been added before the cover page, saying "The model 238A and the model 238B tuners are Identical except for color."

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)