[TenTec] tuners

Bob McGraw K4TAX rmcgraw at blomand.net
Sun Jun 24 11:22:19 EDT 2018

Yes, those are really easy to repair with everyday available materials.

Elastic cord from a fabric store or sewing center or even places such as
Walmart.  And then one can re-use the original line, less the elastic
cord, which is the part that fails anyway.   Or get about 18" of nylon
fishing line.  Remove the knobs, remove the faceplace and everything is
in front of you.  If you've lost your way around the pulleys and idlers,
there are many drawings available.......including one in the manual.

73

Bob, K4TAX