[TenTec] tuners

Rick at dj0ip.de Rick at dj0ip.de
Sun Jun 24 13:46:24 EDT 2018

That Cap issue is only a problem with high power.

I have never run more than 750w with mine and usually only about 500w.
I did purchase the caps (in Russia/ebay) but never bothered to install them because I have never had an issue.
If I ever do, I'll install the new caps.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)