[TenTec] Can one buy a NEW Ten Tec transceiver?

gunnerjuulnyholm at me.com gunnerjuulnyholm at me.com
Sun Mar 4 05:30:43 EST 2018

I have had my ORION II for 3 years and use it a couple of hours daily, mostly but not exclusively on CW. I love it, but I fear that it may break down, and not all parts are available anymore. So in order to secure my possibility of operation I bought a SKY-SDR last summer. The human interface is not as elegant and comfortable as the O2, (13 buttons versus 65) but apart from 7-8 w RFout, which may be boosted to 250 w by my Centurion, the performance is comparable, including keyer, PAN and CAT.  - It has surprised me that now 10% time on the air is O2, and 90% is SKY-SDR !!

🙏 & 73

Gunner / OZ6NF