[TenTec] Omni VI oscillator board adjustment?

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Wed Mar 7 01:21:46 EST 2018

What cheat sheet?   The Omni VI I have may need a little tlc before
long.  I haven't really noticed it on other bands, but when I'm tuned to
WWV on 10 Mhz and the tone is being broadcast; I hear a very short
duration change in pitch of the tone from time to time. Like maybe the
length of time to send a dah at 20 wpm.  After the change in pitch,
drift?, it's back to normal for a while; then all of a sudden the change
in pitch again.   An oscillator drifting and pulling the PLL out of lock?

73

Stan
KM4HQE